среда, 24 мая 2017 г.

I, for one, love my small bathroom. Its compact, easy to navigate, and best of all it doesnt take up too much valuable space in my New York City apartment! Also, in such a small space its easy to make a big impact with a little change, such as a new shower curtain, a tiny shelf, or an unexpected pop of color. Here are twenty-five ways you can add a little style to your little room.




I, for one, love my small bathroom. Its compact, easy to navigate, and best of all it doesnt take up too much valuable space in my New York City apartment! Also, in such a small space its easy to make a big impact with a little change, such as a new shower curtain, a tiny shelf, or an unexpected pop of color. Here are twenty-five ways you can add a little style to your little room.

Original article and pictures take https://apartmenttherapy.com site







Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий